Sunday, January 28, 2007

links links links

Hey guys,

Just added some links to the blog (you can see them on the right)

The one links to my Webshots account, a place where I store my favorite shots from the last couple of years
The other one is a direct link to a Germany account I created, where I post pictures that do not necessarily hang together with the things that I describe here. More or less things that I see here that look cool.

Webshots is just a lot easier for organizing a large amount of photos, and allows me to display photos at a higher resolution than here on the blog. I'll continue posting photos relevant to the stuff that I'm blabbering here on the blog.

Okay?



All you people cool with that?



Good, just wanted to make sure

3 Comments:

Blogger stoph said...

dude, the "life in germany" link doesn't work...

8:55 PM  
Blogger Alpha Davies said...

yeah, unless you did that on purpose...

7:41 AM  
Blogger thomassanz said...

Thanks guys

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home