Heading South...
Just want to let everyone know I'm alive.
Sorry you won't be getting a beautifully long post today, as I have to head to bed and get a few hours of shuteye before getting up tomorrow to hop on an early train to Milan and then a plane to Athens.
I know. Athens.
As in Greece.
Pretty sweet. We know a Swiss family there.
Just to sum up the last seven days: I spent the entire week visiting family and other people that none of you know. They all send their greetings.
Sorry you won't be getting a beautifully long post today, as I have to head to bed and get a few hours of shuteye before getting up tomorrow to hop on an early train to Milan and then a plane to Athens.
I know. Athens.
As in Greece.
Pretty sweet. We know a Swiss family there.
Just to sum up the last seven days: I spent the entire week visiting family and other people that none of you know. They all send their greetings.

2 Comments:
yes it is good to know you're alive! glad you're having fun over there, here we're getting ready for a flood at SS.....funfunfun good times and gooder times!
Athens - I`m jealous. But I really can`t complain `cause I get to see Quebec this summer. And Nova Scotia and PEI! Woohoo. We`ll have a lot of travel stories to compare when we get back. By the way, I`m sure I know many of those people you visited - thanks for the greetings.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home