Merry Christmas!
It is 3:20 in the morning of the 25th, and I'm about to go to bed. We celebrated Christmas on the 24th (like everyone else in Germany) and had a family over that the Pabst are very good friends with and that we (the Sanz) know as well. They stayed till 12:30, and then we decided to watch Forest Gump because we weren't tired yet. We had such a good time. Endless laughter, good food, and beautiful friendship. I...
I think it was the best Christmas that I've had.
I pray that your Christmas will be just as blessed as mine was. Good night and may our Messiah's peace and joy be with you.
I think it was the best Christmas that I've had.
I pray that your Christmas will be just as blessed as mine was. Good night and may our Messiah's peace and joy be with you.

3 Comments:
sounds like you're having a blast man!
keep smiling bud
bro that sounds awesome...pretty sure you forgot to invite me. Forest Gump!! pretty sweet flick right thurrrr. So yeah me and Kong trying to make New Year's plans...including all his IB nerds from Skooool...haha should be funny. So what youu up to for New Year's Eve. Getting smashed or what..
peace bro
ha, thomas smashed, like 20ft. whatever inches of smashedness. talk about a party tallass. thomas, it just aint the same without mr. party...
i go cry now
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home