quick update
Hey everyone! Sorry for the long absence, but I was busy skiing my heart out in the Austrian Alps with my youth group. Awesome. Totally. Awesome.
Five straight days of sunshine.
Beautiful views.
Plenty of cool people.
Great fellowship.
If you're not jealous right now, then you don't know how much fun it was. Or you don't ski, which means you're missing out on one of the good things in life.
I know you guys all want to see some pictures, but I'm sorry to say that you won't be seeing any today. but, no fear, I'm in charge of organizing all the 1200 photos that we managed to take as a group, so you can rest assured that you'll get the cream of the crop once I get them done...
But to keep you picture-hungry eyes satisfied, here's a scene of the Residenz in Würzburg (place of residence for the local bishop...back in the day)

Five straight days of sunshine.
Beautiful views.
Plenty of cool people.
Great fellowship.
If you're not jealous right now, then you don't know how much fun it was. Or you don't ski, which means you're missing out on one of the good things in life.
I know you guys all want to see some pictures, but I'm sorry to say that you won't be seeing any today. but, no fear, I'm in charge of organizing all the 1200 photos that we managed to take as a group, so you can rest assured that you'll get the cream of the crop once I get them done...
But to keep you picture-hungry eyes satisfied, here's a scene of the Residenz in Würzburg (place of residence for the local bishop...back in the day)

Labels: ski trip, skifreizeit

3 Comments:
lucky bum
Fish-eye???? Very nice. Did you enhance that sky???? good colour.
I wish I was skiing in Austria. nice photo man. how do bishops get so rich?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home